Oct 2, 2015
1. There will likely still be corn -- organic, non-GMO, of course.
2. Antonio's local organic flowers.
3. Southbrook biodynamic wine.
4. Lotsa laughs -- this is local organic farmer Jim Giffen.
5. New all-organic gano coffee from Chaim and Cherylin Gilad.
6. Swiss chard from local organic farmer Peter Seenath.
Plus: Mike Lanigan will be bringing a side of beef, but it'll be frozen. But that's cool. Vendor listing: http://villagemarket.ca/
Read our weekly customer E-news: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=715cb91b899108db75f42851a&id=cde7632b2d&e=
Subscribe here: http://villagemarket.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=715cb91b899108db75f42851a&id=d0d82b5fea