Aug 1, 2021
After a delightful experience at the @villagemarketatwaldorf farmers market in thornhill I used all the organic local seasonal ingredients:
- @ourfarmbreads baguette (also have focaccia, sourdough, bagels) and their delicious cookies were for dessert!
- @hansommchef authentic kimchi
- @willo_wind_farm veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, yellow+green beans) grilled (panini pressed)
- @unity.farm micro greens, zucchini, Swiss chard
- salsa made from mango, scallions (aka green onions), cilantro, fresh garlic seeds, lemon juice, salt
Have fun and get creative with the season’s abundance. Now’s the time to stock up and process nature’s bounty naturally (freeze, preserve, dehydrate, etc)